Vainglory Forums

Burst Rona

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BERAAD » April 21, 2016 8:39pm | Report
Hey guys,

I'm only ranked 'Pretty good' gold. Ive been rocking CP Rona lately for mad burst and for the most part works really well if I have a skilled Roam with me like Ardan.

I want some advice in terms of build.
Typically my path is boots, salvo + heavy prism + tier 2 armor (depending on the enemy build)

Alternating current is my first T3 item.
After that i tend to go for After shock then shatter glass. I dont use broken myth and rarely eve of harvest as its a - jump in pop everything - get out and repeat play style.

Is Aftershock effective? would I see more benefit swapping it for a broken myth or another shatterglass?

Cheers,
BERAAD

BERAAD
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 22, 2016 5:59am | Report
Instead of the shatterglass I would build broken myth instead

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 23, 2016 2:13pm | Report
I wouldn't get alternative current if your going burst damage, because alternating current is more of a item for continuous damage.

I'd reccomend, first item aftershock or shatter glass.

And I would build, aftershock, broken myth and shatter glass with defence.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » April 30, 2016 2:23am | Report
I think Aftershock is a good first option. As others have stated, Alternating Current is more for sustained damage (for instance, CP Ringo rushes a Alternating Current. I like to build it on CP Glaive as well). It should mesh well with her A or B, as both abilities can help put her within Auto Attack range, which is where your Aftershock would actually work.

I guess that this would discourage the purchase of the swift shooter, since it doesn't really go anywhere. Again, if burst is what you want, then it won't be much use. However, it still should be useful for the early clears, so you might as well keep it.

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved