Vainglory Forums

Crystal Koshka (With Good Damage Sustain)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vaiden » April 17, 2015 5:40am | Report
Hi, I'm Vaiden. My name in game is the same if anyone ever wants to play. Anyways, on to my build.

I start with Ironguard Contract and 3-4 halycyon potions. I farm until I can afford both Chronograph and Eclipse Prism. I go to the jungle shop and buy those. Then I continue farming until I can afford Dragonheart and Heavy Prism. At this point, you should be able to start ganking. Next, I earn enough money to finish Aftershock and Crucible. After that, I buy Blazing Salvo and finish Shatterglass. Finally, I finish Alternating Current. The next two items are up to you. For item #5, I would use Eve of Harvest, Clockwork, Tornado Trigger, or Frostburn. Item #6 should be boots or another defensive item, preferably altlas pauldron, metal jacket, or aegis.

To put it simply: Aftershock> Shatterglass> Crucible> Alternating Current> Item #5> Item #6

Thanks for reading my guide, have fun!

Vaiden

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved