Vainglory Forums

Frost burn for a crystal Catherine build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Knightime » January 30, 2015 9:06pm | Report
I primarily use a crystal Catherine build. Im trying to decide between Aftershock and Frostburn. Frostburn is listed as slowing enemies down when you damage them with your abilities. Does this apply to Stormguard? If it does, that would be very useful.... Any comments welcome.

Knightime
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jarwill » January 31, 2015 12:19am | Report
Haha, i go with clockwork and eve of harvest mostly for my Catherine. Frostburn only helps if the enemy seems to be escaping you a lot. Otherwise the crystal life steal from Eve makes it better. If you're finding that your team cant deal enough damage, go aftershock over clockwork, itll add a bit of extra damage on some of your normal attacks.
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Sometimes: Petal, Adagio
Karma Level: 20
-Currently hating solo queue-

Jarwill
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dopeness » February 6, 2015 9:10am | Report
I don't find Frostburn very useful with Catherine because I think her stun is already good enough. If you really need to slow down your enemies, I'd go for shiversteal instead for the hefty health boost.
NA Player who mains Adagio/sides Glaive, Ringo, and Catherine

Currently in The Hotness

Dopeness
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » February 11, 2015 3:46pm | Report
Cath's A ability is already good at catching enemies so Frostburn seems like a waste of an item. For a crystal Cath, Aftershock is essential since it procs on A ability and increases cooldown acceleration.

jttm
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved