Vainglory Forums

Glaive after 1.5 update

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » June 1, 2015 4:15am | Report
Just wondering how the Glaive users are doing their build. After the update with strengthening the minions, I'm having a tough time getting started. Glaive is slow, so normally I start the swift shooter, but I'm still losing HP too quick. I tried rushing toward stormguard for minion clearing, but hurts with team fights. I tried going the book of eulogy route which kinda worked well last fight, but I'm still painfully slow. Also IronGuard removing the perk of gold after 5 minion hits also hurts. Any thoughts?
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » June 1, 2015 5:02am | Report
I go for minions foot or book of eulogies. To be honest this shouldn't be much of a problem just a minor annoyance.

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » June 1, 2015 5:05am | Report
Thanks. Do you normally go for the critical attack items first over weapon speed?

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » June 1, 2015 6:16am | Report
Most times yes, tornado trigger first is nice too but it lacks damage. Most of the time I build up both at once. I get all the required tier two items then take them to tier 3. So it would look like this,
Lucky strikes, six sins and Blazing Salvo before i upgrade.

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » June 1, 2015 6:16am | Report
Btw check out my new hero guide, http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/malgus23s-complete-hero-guides-in-progress-ardan-complete-3364

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » June 2, 2015 11:36am | Report
I just tried your build out and worked pretty good; thanks! Had to retrain myself to go more offensive early rather than spread out on defense.

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved