Vainglory Forums

good item build for Ringo?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Far_Watch » August 26, 2015 11:40am | Report
I'm looking for a good way to build Ringo in a match and would like some opinions. My strategy right now for items goes

* get Swift shooter
*Make that into blazing salvo
*get heavy steel
*get dragonheart
*get travel boots
*get another blazing salvo and heavy steel
*make both blazing salvo's into tornado trigger
*make both heavy steel's into sorrow blade
*make the dragonheart into shiverSteel
*make traveler boots into journey boots

while gathering these items I run lane and push turrets whenever possible. Does anyone have a different strategy I could try?

Far_Watch
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » August 26, 2015 5:58pm | Report
Ringo's role is normally a ranged sniper who can destroy a team as long as he is out of harms way. It is not that there is a particular build for any hero but it more so revolves around your playstyle and adaptation to the current situation and surroundings. Would you like to deal enormous amounts of weapon damage, crystal damage or both? Are you planning on focusing on mobility to escape/chase or being tanky to stay alive? Do you play harmoniously with teamwork among allies or are you the lone ranger and decide to take on all by yourself?

If your current build is not working then change it to fit how you play. But understand your hero and his abilities as well as your allies heroes, abilities and playstyles can decide the outcome. Someone may have a particular build you may like and it will work for a few matches then it wouldn't and so you are back to mind mapping a solution.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved