Vainglory Forums

Good Teammates for Alpha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 28, 2017 2:06am | Report
I have a friend who is a one-trick Alpha, and while I would tell him to get good at other heroes, he's just too good at Alpha to pass it up. I like playing in ranked with him, and would like to be able to play in lane. From what I know, WP Alpha is more effective (and my friend prefers it), and I would love to know what sort of laners and even roams are good with Alpha.

PS Is Samuel any good with Alpha? I'm decent at him and am wondering where he stands right now.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 31, 2017 7:56am | Report
Depends how he builds alpha, if he is tanky you can go for a squishy laner, like skaarf or Celeste, but if he is more squishy you should go someone with more health, like Samuel.

For a roam you should pick someone like Phinn or Lance for the crowd control and stuns, since alpha can't stun

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » January 31, 2017 12:44pm | Report
I would also do cathrin for the stun and silences if she builds warboots or whatever there called she can chase and stun with alpha
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved