Vainglory Forums

Help me choose my next guide.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Which character would you like to see a BLG3RNT BUILDS guide on next?
Adagio
Alpha
Ardan
Blackfeather
Catherine
Celeste
Fortress
Glaive
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 16, 2016 12:40pm | Report
I've received a lot of feedback on my guides. I've met a lot of people in game who recognize my name from my guides. I've even had people tell me that my guides inspired them to write their own. I truly enjoy the process of making the guides, not just writing guides about characters I know well, but the entire process of figuring out what works for me, and what can possibly work different than the typical guides.

In no way is this meant to sound like my guides are the best, there are a ton of amazing guides on this site, my guides are just my guides. Generally I stick to new characters as they are released, because, let's face it, most other characters have been around long enough that people no longer need a guide, or they've looked at all of the guides they need on the older characters. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a lofty goal of some day having a guide for every character.

But I'd like your help. You see I have no idea where to start, so I want your feedback. Is there a character you've been trying to figure out, but none of the guides you've read help you understand how? Is there a character you're in love with, you have figured out, but you'd like to see an in depth look like my guides are known for on that character? Is there a character you feel is lacking for guides?

Help me make this site better for you. I'll give this poll a few days, maybe a week, I'm limited in how many poll options I can use, so I'll do the characters in segments, whichever character wins this round will be the next guide I write. (of course this is assuming there is any participation - lol).
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGguidebuilder » October 16, 2016 4:07pm | Report
I voted for cath!!! I hope you can help me understand her Stormguard bubble better. I know it reflects damage but it would be cool to know the specifics of how it works
Mains: Skye, Kestrel, Celeste, Rona, Glaive
Not a roam main but I can fill any position.
Server: SEA
IGN: message me and I'll decide whether to give it to you ????

VGguidebuilder
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 16, 2016 4:38pm | Report
Awesome thanks for the vote!
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 18, 2016 9:12pm | Report
It's a close vote! I'll give it another day. Looks like fortress is in the lead so far.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lycaon » October 19, 2016 7:17am | Report
With regards my the Fortress thread you replied to, it sounds like you know a lot of how to properly use him. I'd like to hear more of your techniques and I really appreciate the effort you do to calculate statistics. Could you perhaps do a semi-carry chapter as well?

Lycaon
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 19, 2016 7:42pm | Report
Looks like Fortress is the winner! I'll get started on learning about and developing a guide for Fortress.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 20, 2016 8:28pm | Report
For those of you who wanted to see Fortress, or anyone who wants to see a Fortress guide, what is it that you currently aren't understanding from the available guides? I want to try to make sure I help you out if I can.
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGguidebuilder » October 21, 2016 1:51am | Report
If Fortress uses his Law of the Claw, will its effect (mortal wound + bleed) stay on that particular enemy even after the (6 stacks applied -> %health burst damage) happens?
Mains: Skye, Kestrel, Celeste, Rona, Glaive
Not a roam main but I can fill any position.
Server: SEA
IGN: message me and I'll decide whether to give it to you ????

VGguidebuilder
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 29, 2016 6:31pm | Report
As requested! Here is the Fortress Guide

Help pick the next one!
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved