Vainglory Forums

Help with kosaka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » June 26, 2015 8:27am | Report
Ok here it is I'm struggling to find a build that works for kosaka. I tried crytal but like of defence I tried it with fountion and aegis or foutain and crucible. I tried hybrid and tanky none of them work for me every game almost. I'm trying get bk upto pretty good useing her and find that if my team just suck I get white washed by the enemy team. With other character i can pull my team though it if not to bad on me but can't with kosaka.

So does any 1 know any builds that work that have enough defence and being able utilize her abiltys but not be weak in damage put out. Its so when am with poor team m8s I wont lose as bad or not at all.

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » June 27, 2015 10:23am | Report
no 1 at all

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Referi_Jerator » June 30, 2015 1:39am | Report
There is a good koshka build guide called 'Feline Fatale' and it's pretty useful. I think that you just need to be a bit more careful in fights and try to get the jump on enemies (the guide will have more info). Since Koshka has a bit of trouble in the health department, try to get in the fight, use some abilities and run back out. Hope this helps!
IGN: ReferiJerator

Referi_Jerator
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eternal0179 » August 3, 2015 12:46am | Report
@Referi_Jerator I use that too, lol

Here is the link, try using it, but in my opinion. I would change frost burn to Alter current.
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/feline-fatale-129

Eternal0179
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pilipapa » August 12, 2015 11:30pm | Report
any idea to fight Krul and Glaive with the build,
I was in a game, in the early game, it was ok,
but while game going, it's getting harder and harder to compete them

Pilipapa
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » August 16, 2015 9:28pm | Report
That's because Koshka is powerful early and mid but gets pretty useless late game. You have to constantly invade the enemy jungle and starve them from gold if you want to stand a chance in games that last over 20 minutes.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 2, 2015 2:03am | Report
No, actually Koshka can be pretty strong late game, when built and played right. Even with ok/bad teammates, koshka can still be good late game. It just depends on the build and the player

Nishy123
Quote | PM | +Rep by brainkill » September 5, 2015 2:25am | Report
I tend to find koshka is actually better late game because she's so squishy and gear dependent. It may not be perfect but I normally demolish with koshka using a build like:

Crystal bit
Boots
Swift shooter
Chrono
Blazing salvo
First battery

Then finish after shock, you'll look like:
Aftershock
Boots
Blazing salvo
****py battery

Snag another crystal bit and work to eve of harvest. While building eve or after is when you level boots up and possibly start a defense item, which is totally dependent on how the game is going. After eve I normally go Alternating Current but you can go with broken myth or shatter glass or whatever. Use your passive speed boost from abilities to bounce in and out of fights as damage mitigation. Wish I could record games, so you could see build progression during a match and also technique. Hope this helps, best of luck!

Edit: screen shot from a tier 6 ranked match tonight

brainkill
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » August 28, 2016 7:20pm | Report
Perhaps it's your play style? After the recent updates Koshka is no longer a brawler. You want to pounce in, get a couple hits in, and dash back out. Pick your spot and then repeat.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved