Vainglory Forums

Hero Idea - P.A.R. - The Poison Ample Robot

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » June 1, 2015 9:58pm | Report
Hey guys, I had a new hero idea that I thought you should check out and hopefully include to the game.
This new character, P.A.R., would have a similar in-game design as your standard robot would look (kind of like bender from futurama) but with a few twists that would make him unique.

His heroic perk is Trailing Oil. P.A.R. has oil dripping from his feet that poisons and slows all characters behind him. The oil trail distance should not be too long yet also not too short. Poison damage per second should stack with increased contact with the oil.

His first ability is Grapple. P.A.R. directs one of his arms at an enemy player, latches on to him/her, and quickly pulls the enemy towards himself. The enemy player is slowed and pulled far back enough so as to make contact with Trailing Oil.

His second ability is Dash. P.A.R. gains a large speed boost and spills a heavy amount of oil behind him (that is more poisonous than the trailing oil).

His third ability is B.A.M., which stands for Ballistic Ariel Missile. P.A.R. twists his head for 2.5 seconds and launches it towards a desired location (the targeting would be similar to Joule's leap). The head-bomb acts as a smoke bomb (CO2 cloud) and refrains enemy visibility for several seconds; however, P.A.R.'s team is not effected by the cloud. Additionally, all enemies within the smoke cloud are poisoned.

What makes P.A.R. a great addition to Vainglory is mainly the trailing poisonous oil. It would add a whole new definition to chasing and make the game a lot more interesting. Comment to let me know what you think and feel free to make any revisions about the character.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » June 6, 2015 7:02am | Report
Is this serious
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ConfuTrex » June 7, 2015 5:09am | Report
If this hero is actually in game it would be too op, because the fact it slows and poisons if you have some burst teammate like glaive, taka, skarrf and Celeste it would be way too op.
IGN: ConfuT-rex
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Krul/Taka/Ringo
Practicing: Joule/Petal
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 16
Wins: 546

ConfuTrex
Quote | PM | +Rep by BurritoElTaco » June 16, 2015 8:38pm | Report
He better be a tank because a grapple and poison on a jungler is way too op

BurritoElTaco
Quote | PM | +Rep by animatoryx » June 18, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Honestly it could be a good idea with some modifications. The trailing oil in general makes this hero hard to chase and the grapple makes it a little too easy for the hero himself to chase and kill, especially with the trailing oil. The B.A.M is fine as long as the cloud does nothing but refrain visibility, at least in my opinion. This hero is too OP in general; modifications are needed for the hero to even be considered as a potential hero in VG.
IGN: animatoryx
REGION: U.S
MAINS: Catherine, Adiago
ALTS: Koshka, Glaive, Taka, Vox

animatoryx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved