Vainglory Forums

How to counter WP Ringo as a meelee

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » October 24, 2015 12:23pm | Report
Hey there,
as you can see on my profile picture, I usually play Krul using the Juggernaut build.
Normally I always find a way to beat a hero, but I struggled with WP Ringo. I find no way to kill him, he kites me to the death and it takes him very few shots.
I tried everything, even using two Metal Jackets, but it still was the same problem...
Do you have any ideaa what to do?
Thank you for your help,
NoxTenebra

P. S.: Sorry for my bad english since I'm german ;-)
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 24, 2015 6:10pm | Report
Ya don't 1on1 him lol. You know he's going to start with A to keep you from even getting close, your ult isn't reliable with a high CD and if he has RB purchased.
The only thing you can really do is time his B & Boots and keep an eye on his energy, that is the only way you're going to find him vulnerable.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Referi_Jerator » November 5, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Also, if you are forced to take him on, get in a brush to get as close as possible to him and make sure you have items to make as much stickyness as possible. When he uses A, counter his with C so stun him. Time a shiversteel so that you hit him when he just activates B to reduce the time on it for him to run. While his B is activated and he is shiversteeled, uses A for some extra livability, stack up and smite him. Use and other items when needed to stay close to him.
NEVER 1v1, 1v2 or 1v3 if a Ringo is present unless possible.
IGN: ReferiJerator

Referi_Jerator
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved