Vainglory Forums

I have 8k glory what should I buy?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mxngo » April 16, 2016 10:42pm | Report
I want to buy Skye but I don't really know what to buy should I keep the glory and wait to get Lyra N Lance? please help me.

Mxngo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 17, 2016 9:21am | Report
Get a character that you enjoy playing, it doesn't matter if you suck with them, you can practice and get good with them

Don't buy saw or krul though, they suck in the upper tiers

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 5, 2016 12:52am | Report
Get something that fits your playstyle (if you've figured that out). Keep trying out the heroes that are on Free Week, and find the one you like best! I played Glaive for a week and absolutely loved it, and bought him within 3 days, and I regret nothing. Just choose one you like, and you can just practice. And yes, you could just wait to see what the new hero looks like, then choose.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Menos980 » May 5, 2016 11:07am | Report
First I think you should buy Skye she is a good hero very quick on her feet (not joking) and you don't even know how lance and Lyra will be so... Yeah

Menos980
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 6, 2016 7:42am | Report
Menos980 wrote:

First I think you should buy Skye she is a good hero very quick on her feet (not joking) and you don't even know how lance and Lyra will be so... Yeah

No, any team with a stun can quickly destroy her

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » May 6, 2016 10:10am | Report
Yeah, buy who you like playing. Battle Royale is a great way to try out heroes and see if you like how they play. I'm gonna try out Alpha thanks to that.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved