Vainglory Forums

Koshka HELP!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » January 8, 2015 12:34am | Report
Hi guys, I've started playing Vainglory not too long ago and my main character is Koshka. I guess it's the play style that fits me best. However, I keep getting murdered even on 1v1 battles. I've tried crystal builds and weapon builds and many types of items, but I feel like I'm not playing with as much potential as Koshka has. Also, i stay in the jungle mostly, getting the jump on enemies and try to escape if I can't kill them, but I still die too often :( Any tips?
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo
Quote | PM | +Rep by askim » January 8, 2015 12:55am | Report
Hi,

first of all I would recomend to you read some of the top rated hero guides here and find out some Koshka gameplay on youtube.

That at least works fine for me.

Askim

askim
Quote | PM | +Rep by Z3R093 » April 15, 2015 4:19pm | Report
Build tanky first and then get an aftershock and eve of harvest mid to late game for damage. The reasoning being koshka does enough damage without any extra items early to mid game. However her squishiness is a problem, hence the health/defense items. So an ideal final build would be boots, crucible, a fountain (or another crucible if enemy team is going burst damage), a counter item for their carry (so for example an atlas for attack speed enemies, or aegis for crystal power enemies), aftershock, and eve of harvest. Good luck and happy koshka'ing!

Z3R093
Quote | PM | +Rep by brainkill » September 5, 2015 2:45am | Report
Boots, aftershock, eve of harvest, alternating current (buy the blazing salvo early though), defense item is opponent dependent. Be nice and help place a few scout traps through the match, and don't be afraid to use some health potions.

brainkill
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 5, 2015 10:49pm | Report
I've found that even though aftershock is one of the most efficient items for Koshka, a shatter glass can really make her abilities pack a punch. Also, always have a reflex block with you, as Koshka is really squishy and learn how to time the reflex block properly.

Also to getaway, from enemies, if you see any jungle monster or even a lane monster nearby, attack it with your ability 1. This can help u escape without dying many times. Even if an enemy is chasing you, u can use your ultimate to stun them and then try to run away, though this is not that recommended, it won't be expected by that player and he might fail to react properly

Nishy123
Quote | PM | +Rep by brainkill » September 7, 2015 3:39am | Report
Literally just got out of this tier 6 ranked match. 2 deaths in a 23 minute game, half that of the person with the second least, and not even sporting a defense item. If only I could find some people to group with DX

But the build is legit, I don't care what anyone says. I've heard plenty of get pierce first, or eve of harvest isn't good, or why don't I get shatter glass. Please be aware, I bought plenty of health potions and a number of scout traps throughout the match that are not on the score screen because I was out of room the last 4-5 mins. One reason I go the guild order I do is to make sure I have room for those two consumables for the times when I need them. Get blazing salvo before you finish aftershock but eve before A/C. Tier 1 boots are my second item but upgrade them as the match determines. Hope this helps some people out, koshka is a blast but I don't get to play her much just because of solo Q group make ups.

cheers,
brainkill

brainkill
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by candooo » October 11, 2015 10:08pm | Report
Yea.. Aftershock is the way to go

candooo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved