Vainglory Forums

Krul Build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » November 12, 2015 5:54am | Report
Hey there,
I just played against a Krul who used two Sorrowblades, two Tornado Triggers, one Serpents Mask and Journey Boots. I also played as Krul using a Breaking Point, a Shiversteel, Journey Boots, an Aftershock and an Atlas Pauldron as well as a Metal Jacket to counter the enemy Krul, but he still killed me in literally a second.
I want to ask you now if you consider his Krul Item Build as useful and how to counter builds like this.
Thank you,
NoxTenebra
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » November 12, 2015 5:10pm | Report
His build was only good for 1v1 against another Warrior type hero.
A glass cannon like that could easily be deleted in HALF a second with a stun or kited by your laner.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 24, 2015 9:11pm | Report
As krul, BP is the King not Sorrowblade and tornado triggers. Try this build: BP, Shiversteel, Boots and defence from there. Bonesaw if you think there armour reduces your BP stacks to harshly.

You get this because krul can stay alive FOR ALONG TIME, So build tanky with a BP. Shiversteel is used for slowing people down. BP as the one attack item because it gives Attack speed and.... Every second your basic attacking you gain 15 Weapon Power and 5 Crit chance and Crit damage so at twenty stacks you have the equivalent of two sorrowblades, 2 tyrants monocles and a 2 lucky strikes. So it's better then what you built because you stay alive for a very long time so you end up getting more damage and your more tanky.

Tips, I'm assuming you don't know how to play krul considering your build:

- Waiting in the bush will get you a slow and a speed buff like shiversteel so when you gank do that, before walking out to kill.

- Wait for you skull (nub language for stacks) to get to full, this will make your Spectral Smite do the most damage and the most heal.

- Max A and B not your ultimate.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » November 27, 2015 12:55pm | Report
Hello uncrudable,
well, I actually already knew why Breaking Point is so strong and I also knew the tips, but thank you anyway.
The thing is, I think I'm quite experienced with Krul (I won over 100 games with him), but the thing I was struggling with is his Krul Build. I actually played against a Krul using this build again, and Halcius was right, a Catherine Stun was enough to kill him in just a few seconds ;-)
Thank you, NoxTenebra
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 27, 2015 6:26pm | Report
My mistake then I thought you were the nub krul with two sorrowblades and a two tornado triggers.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved