Vainglory Forums

Looking for a CP Jungler

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nicknation » August 1, 2015 9:24am | Report
I main Catherine Support and Taka Jungle. I'm great at using Taka jungle but I cringe a bit every time I see my laner autolock Ringo. He's an incredible laner don't get me wrong, but I know he's 95% of the time going to build WP. Taka CP has scarcely been effective for me and I always feel I'm holding back his potential every time I go CP to counterbuild the enemy teams defence. So yeah I want a Jungler that is actually meant to be CP is what I am asking for.

Also if you have advice, if there is a build out there that you know of for this Champion I would love it if you could please add in the link in the response.

Nicknation
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eternal0179 » August 3, 2015 12:39am | Report
Try this CP build it`s pretty good, but change the broken myth to defense item. I think it`S useless.
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/team-unknown-champion-of-europe-esl-1-4-7-amp-9-winner-vgl-nvidia-edition-winner-taka-the-fox-assassin-nknredemption-patch-1-6-1-10166

Eternal0179
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mm1990 » August 3, 2015 3:10am | Report
you dont need to change your build or hero. its totally fine to play all team WP. as long as you buy bonesaw its ok
Skill tier: SA
Wins count: 1,100
main heroes: Cath, Celeste, Taka

mm1990
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » August 4, 2015 5:36am | Report

Broken Myth is far from useless.

Also to the author's main point, CP Taka will deal vulgar amounts of damage with Kaiten and X-Retsu. His basic attacks won't do much, but since his ult's cooldown is very low, he can Kaku out and X-Retsu back in when it has refreshed.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nicknation » August 4, 2015 7:53am | Report

Thank you for the build! I was originally looking for an alternative Champion, but this one seems really good! And also I never really had any good laners that I felt I could perform well in my skill tier with. I was always a JG or Support, but I am excited to try out a laning Taka cause his Ki stack move boost should help him avoid enemy poke. Also want to thank everyone else for the advice! And I agree with the fact the Broken Myth is really good. Armor/ shield penetration can be really useful when you look into the math on it even if they didn't build defensive items against it.

I would still love to hear any other build reccomendations too just for more knowledge. :)

Nicknation

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved