Vainglory Forums

Manta, a new hero?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Laserfrog » June 19, 2015 7:10pm | Report
I had an idea for a new character, it is a stingray-man (lane) called manta. His first ability shocks all enemies and minions within 1-2 meters dealing crystal damage and silences enemies within 1 meter for 2 seconds. Second ability is a spearhead attached to a chain that deals weapon damage and pulls enemy targets back towards manta. Third ability is a massive wave that manta and teammates can ride on and deals crystal damage to enemy heroes as it washes over them and decreses their damage dealt. Skins could be called Manta protector of Atlantis but instead of spearheads he shoots tridents and has a shiny golden tint and aura. I hope you like my idea and try to incorporate this hero.

Laserfrog
Quote | PM | +Rep by Referi_Jerator » June 30, 2015 1:55am | Report
Lol great description skills, it would be a great hero. The things they might change if they did do this is maybe the second ability. Instead of pulling the target in towards him, maybe a ranged stun. Also with the first ability, maybe that should be the ultimate as a normal ability that silences and AND has a 1 metre radius is a bit OP for use. Unless of course they nerf the silence to a really low timer but for the ultimate, maybe something like Celestes (shoot a wave in the desired direction and the wave gets longer in length each upgrade). I really think that this might have a chance since there aren't a lot of ranged heroes. Great thinking and I hope something like this hero may be added into the game!
IGN: ReferiJerator

Referi_Jerator
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved