Vainglory Forums

New CP Vox 1.18: Alternating Current vs Aftershock

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Which is the best?
Aftershock
Alternating Current
Raw CP items
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChainedUp » May 30, 2016 6:01pm | Report
READ ME FIRST

So since vox has had a lot of changes recently, I have been starting to think that Alternating current doesn't synergize well with his new kit because the loss of a cp ratio on his auto attacks making his single target damage much lower with it over say an aftershock. So I'm trying to figure out whether aftershock is a better first item over AC (assuming the rest of the build follows the BM shatterglass that is rather standard) to fill the gap of single target damage since he is so good at AOE based damage to round out the build. I want to hear your guys opinions of whether I'm on the verge of a meta break through, that the old builds are still ideal, or even just investing in just raw cp items just for the resonance bounce is best.

Take the poll and leave a comment explaining what you picked and why.
Thank You

ChainedUp
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved