Vainglory Forums

New player and would love to meet friends a d people wiling to help me.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lowratehitman » September 30, 2015 7:37pm | Report
I've Been playing for a week or so now and I enjoy the game a lot, I've always wanted to try lol but don't have a computer for it so why not the next best thing? I play as adiago and I would really just like to learn tips and builds to better my self as a team player. I think I'm decently okay for a beginner and I would like all the help possible if your willing to help me my jgn is Lowratehitman and I'm usually on throughout the day because of school I don't have a set time I'm usually. All help is welcome thank you if you do help :)
New player always looking for a way to get better and am always looking for people to play with ign lowratehitman. Don'tbe afraid too add me!!

Lowratehitman
Quote | PM | +Rep by OniLink96 » October 10, 2015 7:30am | Report
I'm new to VainGlory, but I've been playing League for a while. Add me, if you like. My handle is OniLink96.

As for being a better team player, just make generous (but sensible) use of your pings and be super careful not to overextend. Don't try to 1v3 and be observant about were enemies are headed once they leave your field of vision. But also vision is key. I don't tend to see a whole lot of people put down mines or use flares. Buy those. Use those. Put a mine down where Kraken spawns. Put mines in the bushes around Kraken. BUY MINES.

If you're playing Adagio support...buy Crucible and Fountain of Renewal (is that the right one? The third tier fountain). Those will let you confer temporary bonuses to teammates. Atlas Pauldron is good for teamfights if the enemy team is mostly melee attackers.

Buying an Ironguard Contract and maybe upgrading it to a Stormguard Banner is pretty critical to playing support as well.

Also boots. Boots should probably one of the first three or so items that you buy. The sprint function comes in very handy, though I'd guess you know what boots do. ~.~"

OniLink96

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved