Vainglory Forums

Plz as hero Refund

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by VainGloryRULEZ » January 23, 2016 6:36am | Report
Can u guys please please add a hero refund!? What I mean is if we buy and hero and they get old to us refund them for half price we bought them as but...Your first refund let's you refund for full price!! I've bought a kestrel she's tiring I don't like her anymore no skins no nothing so if you add this refund in update 1.14 thanks alot!!

VainGloryRULEZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by VainGloryRULEZ » January 23, 2016 6:38am | Report
I meant plz add a hero refund typo

VainGloryRULEZ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 23, 2016 2:41pm | Report
1.14 is around the corner they usually don't make changes on such short notice, and this would be a very low priority change if they even considered it. You get a full week to play the new heroes not too long after their release, unless you've got funds to spare or are a committed player and must have every hero, then it is best if you experiment for a couple rotations before you make a purchase.

Also this isn't the forum SEMC frequents, slim chance of getting your post noticed here.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 24, 2016 4:06pm | Report
Also that's a dumb idea, sorry but had to say it, if you spend the glory/ice to buy a hero you should know that it's yours forever, no if ands or buts about it.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ProphetJ » May 17, 2016 2:02pm | Report
agree with vikings102. Thats why they have the Free Hero Rotation, its a try before you buy
NA Server: ProphetJ
Help me Improve!

ProphetJ

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved