Vainglory Forums

Selling your kit is Toxic Behavior

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Praple » August 26, 2015 2:37pm | Report
I am not sure how SEMC uses the ratings that we give each other after a game, but this has to be said...It is toxic behavior to sell your kit at the end of a game.

But I think we need a list of things that are automatic toxic behaviors, and it begins :

1) Selling your kit
2) Over pinging team mates

Praple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Irisamor » August 28, 2015 6:26am | Report
agree. some people are just not confidence

Irisamor
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » August 28, 2015 2:31pm | Report
What does it matter if the game is finished? I think it is only bad if there is still a chance a team could be fended off from the Crystal Vain. Very risky. Otherwise it is a non-issue.
It is just a weak way of showing off I'm guessing? ...I have yet to play a game where someone sold their items before a failed Vain shatter attempt.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » August 28, 2015 3:54pm | Report
I have personally experienced and played with a selected few who sells their kit before the results of the match and it doesn't bother me. Nor do I care that they have a specific build they feel it is confidential and not to be duplicated.

I have played with people with multiple accounts some how end up in the waiting queue and one of their accounts become afk's and your stuck in a 3 vs 1 and your to either get destroyed or have to surrender.

I have also played with people that will intentionally throw matches because they can and they know it will hurt you more because your are not smart enough to get duplicate accounts to play which is an illusion in their own limited mindset.

Your only resolution is to be friends with the ethical players who play clean and play competitive. Label where you see it fits and move on to still enjoy the game. Each match is normally a different experience however if you are witnessing the same experiencing consecutively then that is an issue that needs to be addressed.

People forget that it is skill that counts and not the tier level or the tier skin of the hero. There is even toxic behavior on this site and what can we do but remain positive and speak through our skill in the halcyon fold.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » September 28, 2015 3:26pm | Report
I think that selling your items at the end of the game, when you have destroyed the enemy Vain crystal is not toxic behavior because:

a) The game is over, items have no benefits after a game is completed.
b) People want their build to be a secret, so they can continue climbing up the ranks.
c) It's not hurting anyone's experience with playing the game.

I am slightly confused on why you said that selling your items at the end of the game is toxic behavior. Care to explain why?
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved