Vainglory Forums

Taka: Lifestealing vs hit and run

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drexil » December 31, 2014 8:19am | Report
Which do you guys prefer? Using mad Lifesteal capability to stick with opponents and push them out of the jungle? Or quick, heavy hits and then escaping only to return a little later and do the same thing again?
Primary hero: Taka
Backup hero: Joule
Third-string hero: SAW

I'm only as good as the people on my team help me be, but I never let them down. EVER. I'm a fox in a box with some big damn blades and I get better with every Vainglory match I play.

Email me at [email protected]
Discuss strategy, discuss game details, discuss anything you want. I'm always free to chat with people.

Drexil
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by askim » January 8, 2015 1:34am | Report
Hi,

I am playing Taka for a couple of weeks and I prefer to maxalize the first atack and speed combine with Kaku ability to keep Ki at max and wait for cooldown near enenemy. Than hit him again with X-Retsu

askim

askim
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pugglz » January 15, 2015 11:38am | Report
Lifesteal is great when you're creeping in the jungle, but I've never seen it be formidable enough to keep you going toe to toe with something like Krul. Go with the latter, burst damage is what taka was made for

Pugglz
Quote | PM | +Rep by EsoomoosE » January 16, 2015 8:17pm | Report
I have a great life steal build with fast energy regen, I stay in the jungle all day. No teleporting or wasting $ on potions.

EsoomoosE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nick2703123123 » May 31, 2016 6:30pm | Report
I prefer Hit- and Run. It makes Taka shine, and with void battery or clockwork you can quickly pop back for a second hit
Kestrel is op

Nick2703123123
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 1, 2016 7:40am | Report
You do realize that this is like a 2 year old post

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved