Vainglory Forums

Vox after Update 3.8: Inara the Protector of the Forest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cksy » October 18, 2018 2:54pm | Report
In the first place excuse me for my bad english it is that I'm not an english native speaker

but back at the topic, I've been playin' Vox non-stop so that I could improve the Hero, mostly Crystal Vox, dunno why I don't know how to play Vox Weapon Power that good but Crystal I could kill enemies easily from distance and my ultimate were like ''Run or Die yall'' although after the update I realized my MANA (ENERGY) is costing too much even that I buy energy items and I'm not spreading much damage (I think, not sure yet)

My Crystal build used to be ALTERNATING CURRENT at first, BROKEN MITH, DRAGON'S EYES and SHATTERGLASS,

now 'cause of the lack of ENERGY I'm tempting to change from DRAGON'S EYES to EVE OF HARVEST nd I even use that HALCYON CHARGERS BOOT

So how you guys can see I'm having problem with ENERGY and I think it is pretty essencial to have it in order to spam Sonic Zoom.. I'm having a hard time to administrate my Hero energy and I would accept advices to improve it, also changing of build, etc..

Plus I would like to know what u think of Vox after the 3.8 Inara update?

Thank you in advanced

Cksy
Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperDree » October 20, 2018 3:32am | Report
Fom what I see, SEMC decided that they do jot want heroes to be able to spam crystal abilities at all. I play cp Kestral, and she feels really messed up right now.

SuperDree
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cksy » October 20, 2018 10:21am | Report
Right? I mean, what are crystals heroes without energy? they r just messed up 'cause once the energy is over we can do nothing

Cksy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved