Vainglory Forums

What's better for Koshka?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ch4rmsy » October 6, 2015 8:26am | Report
I'm still working out builds for koshka, and I'm wondering what's best for her, defense against weapons, abilites, or just the crucible alone? A mixture of the two? Mostly I play high crystal damage with koshka so it would be great if I could just use one slot for defense, but I'd like to know my best counter defense. If the enemy is mainly using crystal damage, or weapon damage, should I pick a crystal or weapon defense, or just go crucible? Is higher health as good as high defense against ability or weapon damage?

Cheers, Ch4rmsy.

Ch4rmsy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyliaivalice1992 » October 10, 2015 10:26am | Report
Counterbuild. An aegis would be more effective against a celeste. But a metal jacket against Ringo. Atlas pauldron against krul. Etc. But if they're a balanced team with lots of stun potential go crucible. It really depends on how quickly you can secure the kill. I usually only use one spot for defense with koshka and that one item will make or break your game. Watch the scoreboard. If a team is all weapon or all crystal you know what to do. But otherwise counterbuild the one you're fighting most.
Xyliaivalice koshka, celeste, and ardan. I play for fun, not for sport. I make a decent teammate. Add me.

Xyliaivalice1992
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ch4rmsy » October 12, 2015 7:25am | Report
Appreciate your advice

Ch4rmsy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aligian » December 28, 2015 4:44pm | Report
Yep, i agree with Xylia. I usually go with reflex block to start, then decide if i need Aegis or Crucible. Team items are great and theyre a must, but if you're the 1st target better get Aegis.
I usually start with swift shooter + pots. Do a round or 2 in the jungle, then it depends on how we're doing. Good?- boots + damage (cp/wp) ; Struggling?- boots + defense + mines. Granite you should have eyes everywhere, but when im in the lead i tend not to worry so much

Aligian
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved