Vainglory Forums

what's the best character to beat BLACKFEATHER or counter him?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gimuk » December 31, 2015 4:29pm | Report
I've been playing private match 1v1 with a person and he uses BLACKFEATHER, it really gets annoying because when we play and he attacks me he takes almost half of my health... What character should I use. I've played with him for 5 matches and to see his build.. He uses serprents mask,fountain of renewal, boots, 2x tyrant monocle, and tornado trigger . I need some tips and trick on how to win a 1v1 with a BLACKFEATHER and that set up. Thanks please respond with some good advice

Gimuk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 3, 2016 2:03pm | Report
Metal jacket.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 3, 2016 4:50pm | Report
shagalicious wrote:

Metal jacket.

His A does true damage base off missing hp ignoring defenses altogether. Even with a metal jacket you don't want to be in his range for long if you got near/full heartthrob stacks.

BF is getting nerfed without a doubt next update, for now all you can do is fight fire with fire.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » January 4, 2016 12:57am | Report
Ah yeah, sry wasnt thinking

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AndyHibberd » January 4, 2016 4:06am | Report
Slow him (Shiversteel, Forstburn)
A well timed stun should wipe him out.
I've been playing Blackfeather a lot and the thing that kills me most is two or more heroes focussing on me, especially with stun/slow.

AndyHibberd
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 4, 2016 7:11am | Report
There are a lot of characters that are dominate and have little to no counters in 1v1 games, krul comes to mind, but once you get in a 3v3 game they lose their luster because they have to try to shield against 2 people, if you are going with the meta of, say a Crystal laner and a jungler with weapon power and a tank/support, so they cannot get as many damage items.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by saby » January 6, 2016 12:07pm | Report
I have had some success against BF with a cp taka. The short cool downs on Kaku makes it difficult for BF to keep his stacks against you. This togheter with the fatal wound from X-retsu, counters BF to some extent. A lot depends on the enemy tho, i've been able to counter BF with almost every hero cause of the enemy not knowing how to play him.

saby

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved