Vainglory Forums

Whats up with Krul

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ElSluggo2r » September 29, 2015 10:29am | Report
Recently playing ranked matches in vainglory i cant get past tier 3 because of krul......literally this op hero makes no since. He leeches life with no items and it takes the whole tram to kill him. I main ardan and fortress because supports role. But when i have damn near 1500 hp and krul comes kills the whole team by HIMSELF...... Something needs to change..... If you can provide advice on stopping him plz help and can thid dude plz get nerfed next update.....until then krul is for scumbags

ElSluggo2r
Quote | PM | +Rep by CbStrad » September 29, 2015 12:22pm | Report
Kites, my friend. A well-played Skye or Celeste make Krul a sad panda. His only ranged is his ult. Everything else requires him to spend at least some time up close, which Frostburn and stuns will limit. Ya just have to know what you're doing.

CbStrad
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 2, 2015 12:54am | Report
You think Krul is a monster? Around Decent-ish he does as well as any other warrior, by the time you're in PG you do not want to see a Krul in your team.
There is another Hero with built-in 20% lifesteal but isn't squishy like Krul. The only true monster in this game; Glaive! This bastard can run in, delete a hero and bring the remaining ones below half health by himself, and if they're not careful and make no attempt to kite him, he will clear them off as well.
You play a Glaive right and the enemy team will never dare to shatter your crystal if you're not on the timer. Can't say the same for Krul, this wimp can be gimped by a Taka!

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved