Vainglory Forums

1.8 koshka tips?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyliaivalice1992 » September 30, 2015 10:12am | Report
OK. When I started playing this game koshka was my main. Now I find myself frustrated because bloodrush was nerfed and her abilities were changed. Any tips on this new update? Every match I play with her,I typically lose. My usual build is clockwork,frostburn,boots, situational aftershock or broken myth, and situational defense. Nothing has worked out for me since the update and I typically cant win a teamfight. (preupdate I would usually take 2 guys for every team fight with this same build) what do you guys do?
Xyliaivalice koshka, celeste, and ardan. I play for fun, not for sport. I make a decent teammate. Add me.

Xyliaivalice1992
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CbStrad » September 30, 2015 10:54am | Report
I would say ditch Clockwork. Just about every build where I try it, it doesn't help. Instead, try Aftershock or Eve of Harvest. Maybe both. Broken Myth is a good option as well; it makes Turrets and Krakens easier to beat.

As for defense, maybe try Aegis/Crucible (Aegis as a counter to CP, Crucible otherwise) for the Reflex. Atlas Pauldron against WP.

One more thing, try to stay out of the middle of team fights. Koshka is super-squishy, so she's best used for picking off enemies weakened by those team fights. Save your boot dashes for when you need an escape, use your Reflex and Pauldron to make the getaway cleaner, then be ready to jump back in at a moment's notice. Do NOT pick fights where you're outnumbered; you will typically lose if your opponent knows what they're doing.

CbStrad
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » September 30, 2015 11:02am | Report
I use Koshka too when my team picks a roamer and laner before me. I would say ditch clockwork in the beginning and get aftershock first. Clockwork isn't really helpful if your crystal build is really low and I would only get it if I have extra space or enough gold at the end. I also would build the boots quickly as well. Koshka def needs a fast escape. Maybe do a try and error run in bot matches before trying anything ranked. I highly suggest no weapon build for Koshka or a hybrid build. It's really tough to go for both.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved