Vainglory Forums

1.9 Koshka - Unknown Changes?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

weapon koshka?
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 5, 2015 5:03pm | Report
So recently I have been using Koshka in practice mode and I discovered that whenever you basic attack something, your cooldowns on your A and B abilities are lowered per attack. Did you guys know if this was going to be in the update? I always thought basic attacks only lowered Twirly Death.

With this change, do you think koshka could make the meta? I guess she could get alternating current or tornado trigger and be pretty strong, but Koshka is also really squishy. Or maybe she could go weapon this update and get Breaking Point and going tank with an Eve of Harvest for energy regen and sustenance. It seems like most junglers get Breaking Point these days.

What do you guys think?

Edit - I just found out Koshka's CDA on pouncy fun WAS based on basic attacks a LONG time ago. My bad.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » October 7, 2015 7:57am | Report
I usually choose CP or WP build for my heroes. It's tough to try a hybrid when you have to juggle between CP, WP and then defense. Personally I like CP builds fr Koshka, but with her cool down lessened with basic attacks... It seems like a good idea to get tornado trigger. Then again I would go with alternating current. It's a speed and falls under CP. Play around with Koshka and see what you like better or what works for you more.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » October 7, 2015 10:20am | Report
Koshka is, and has been for a long time, a burst-style hero. She can't stand and trade blows like some of the other heroes. Her abilities allow her to come out of nowhere, hit hard, and either run away or pursue a nearly dead enemy. She is too squishy to stand in a fight and build a WP kit focusing on Breaking Point. One of the reasons Aftershock is such a great item for her is the CDA and heal that comes with her get-in-and-out style of attack. Alternating Current, Aftershock and Broken Myth seem the best offensive weapons for her right now, with the other slots going to boots and defense. I've tried to go WP with her, since so many lane heroes go CR, but haven't been able to find a build that is better than so-so at best.

I play in the PG and Hotness tiers since 1.9. Maybe there are others that have had more success going WP....
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved