Vainglory Forums

1 v 3 !!! Woohoo!! Hahaha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 6, 2015 6:26pm | Report
I created a little alt account and just played my first game on him playing adagio .. Anyway after about 5 min both my teammates went afk and deserted match .. I thought I'll just play on for fun.. Got like 10 kills being sneaky then quickly downed two turrets ... Had to retreat - they tried killing Kraken - I was hiding in bushes and punched out ultimate & stole the kill!! Killing two of their players in the process then chased down the 3rd - killed him and WON THE MATCH!!! Bahaha !! Never give up guys !

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kismutt » March 6, 2015 10:14pm | Report
That's awesome!

Kismutt
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 6:36am | Report
i did the same made an alt for training heroes before buying them and my first match was me as Ardan and Glaive and my other team mate left making it a 2v3 and it was a rough battle we both made large pushes but my team was for the most part on defense and we saw a chance and aced the opponents took the kraken and won the 40 minute match 40!!!!!!! freaking minutes
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved