Vainglory Forums

2 v 3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpazTrigger » December 24, 2014 9:29am | Report
as a newbie to MOBA's i've been trolling the nightly GG thread and there are games where 2 can beat 3.

how is this even possible? seems like witchcraft.

would anyone be willing to write a guide about this? i'm sure it would contain a lot of useful and fascinating info for new players.

thanks in advance to all the pros out there

SpazTrigger
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 24, 2014 10:09am | Report
It's very possible to win 2vs3, I've done it multiple times.

I don't really know how it happens though... It's a matter of being able to over power the oppsoing team, having one ally be a tank/support, one be completely weapon/crystal and able to knock out the other team.

The majority of the time I have won was when I was a Cath with support/tank build, and my ally was a huge damage dealer. One time I had a Koshka ally who was an all crystal build and murderous, pretty much killed anyone while I kept them from taking advantage of her low health.

Another time I had a SAW who knew how to keep the lane safe, and had huge damage output, meaning we were able to gank and ace.

Usually it's a matter of trying to push the lane, secure at least one minion mine. Sometimes the enemy team will also try to take advantage of the 3vs2 and try to get the Kraken. Place a minion mine near the Kraken/behind it to have view of it if they try to take it. A good way to win is to steal the kraken from them. (That's what the Koshka and I had done, and then released the Kraken again later)

But it's hard to win a 3vs2, and these games usually last longer. Sometimes, though, it's just not going to happen.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved