Vainglory Forums

24 hr ban after a loss

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MajorTokage » July 17, 2016 2:46pm | Report
Last night in a ranked match I went 10-0 in a loss, got voted afk and received a 24hr ban. I did not leave match, I did not stop playing. I was on a team with 2 guys from the same guild. They refused to help me in the lane with support. I would put down warning pings and ? Marks, they just put up the face laughing ping!

How is this allowed? How can I receive a ban for 24 hours? I can understand an hour if u leave matches constantly, there has to be some penalty for that stuff I understand. I had great karma before that match. No warning about karma, just an instant 24 hour ban. There has to be a better way.

MajorTokage
Quote | PM | +Rep by yahwae » July 19, 2016 12:14am | Report
join my guild FU** pings i use discord my members will use discord. :] proper communication through mic.

In Game Name: ikillis

yahwae
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 20, 2016 9:26am | Report
MajorTokage wrote:

Last night in a ranked match I went 10-0 in a loss, got voted afk and received a 24hr ban. I did not leave match, I did not stop playing. I was on a team with 2 guys from the same guild. They refused to help me in the lane with support. I would put down warning pings and ? Marks, they just put up the face laughing ping!

How is this allowed? How can I receive a ban for 24 hours? I can understand an hour if u leave matches constantly, there has to be some penalty for that stuff I understand. I had great karma before that match. No warning about karma, just an instant 24 hour ban. There has to be a better way.

You must have gotten banned recently

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 20, 2016 9:27am | Report
yahwae wrote:

join my guild FU** pings i use discord my members will use discord. :] proper communication through mic.

In Game Name: ikillis

Don't recruit here, go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved