Vainglory Forums

3 new ways, 3 new classes to replace support role

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » September 20, 2017 9:44am | Report
I propose to you people 3 classes for support role since the traditional way is booring for most of the people! I propose 3 new classes tested to work at a high level!

Brawler:

This class is the solid foundation of the team, sticks most of the match with the jungler, takes farm of laner or jungler whenever it feels necessary, builds 3 utility items 3 offensive items, avoid being solo, heroes that do fit this position are the ones with high base hp, decent movement speed and close conbat
Meta brawlers: Ardan, Catherine, Fortress, Glaive, Grumpjaw, Lance, Grace

Enhancer:

This class is a menace directly for the enemy carry, sticks most of the time with laner, takes 1 creep of laner farm per creep wave,builds 2 utility items and 4 offensive, harrases enemy laner non stop to pull creep wave and pose problems for enemy laner farm, jungler buy vision for himself, recommended items in early are candy for minions and candyes for minions! Should buy at least one cool down item! Whenever enemies decide to strike back at you because you keep harassing their laner use candy and let the creeps do their thing! Heroes that do fit this position are the ones that can sustain and have poking range or slippery ones with high range!

DO NOT PICK HEROES WITH ENERGY PROBLEMS FOR ENHANCER ROLE!

Meta enhancers: Lyra, vox, ringo, adagio

Breaker:

This class works beautifully against any high magical dmg team or heavy cc, does not take creep farm, does not favor laner over jungler, core items are fountain and aegis and 1 burst item like tension bow or aftershock, builds 1 offensive burst item and aside from this all utility items! This class should initiate fights and absorb skill shots in ganks and act like a frontline shield!

Meta breakers: ardan, krul, Catherine, lance

Tell me wich one you do prefer, if ya got any classes idea that could replace the standard support role write them in the comment section and tell me if you would change about these classes!

EVERY CLASS HAS BEEN TESTED AT POA+ until to vainglorious skill tier to work wonderfully and efficiently!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » September 20, 2017 2:36pm | Report
Actually glaive may be a breaker or a brawler

Also I like this list however the name brawler, enchanter, breaker is more complicated
Maybe you can say Roam(brawler),support(enchanter),Tank(breaker)
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved