Vainglory Forums

3v3 solo que toxicity (medium ranked rant)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NineImperialSuns » August 3, 2018 10:47am | Report
So I enjoy 3v3 ranked quite a lot, and play it about 3 hours a day (around 8 games). However, I am still at simply rank 5. Ive been here for weeks already and got tired so went to research on how to improve my winning chances. Most people say the best thing to do is to learn to coordinate with your team. I thought my coordination was okay but decided to switch to playing captain in case there was something I was missing.

Then there came up this one game. We got Adiago, Saw, and Krul for our team. A bit messy with two wp but still ok. We rushed middle treant and got first kill, loosing out turret to trade though. I thought it was ok since turrets are "stationary gold" rather than one time opportunities like first kills or gold mines. But here is where things went wrong. Our Saw decided to completely give up the chance of winning and decided to play jungle. It would maybe be alright if it was just about any hero but it was saw, possibly the worst hero to jungle. By the time we (me and krul) realized that saw was not just taking a minion and going back to lane, the other team already took out second turret. To end the story, we lost the match in under about 6 min, due to saws "jungle" troll in addition to him being afk for a couple of minutes.

So whats actually annoying about this? The fact that you lose ranking points for no reason. A normal game takes about 20-25 minutes of active thinking and work. Then comes this troll and wastes it just like that. It is one thing that a character goes afk, but at least you don't lose the points. The other side is that they may troll, grief, or go afk but you still loose points. Yes, they may get banned and so on, but those 20 minutes of work don't come back. In addition, you have to work another 20 minutes to get back where you were (conditional as you may lose the next game). There used to be also an option called "intentionally losing" which was removed but whatever since its similar to "grieving".

Whats the point of this post? I was hoping for something to be done other than banning the toxic players. Yes, it may punish those players but it does nothing to help the player who was the "victim". Even losing half the points meant to be lost would be enough.

An exaggerated comparison would be as such. A person shot a guy and killed him, getting the killer a life sentence or the death penalty. These are punishments but don't get the dead guy back. (just restating that this is an exaggerated comparison)

NineImperialSuns
Quote | PM | +Rep by jump21r » August 3, 2018 2:10pm | Report
bad game happen man ,happen to everyone . indeed they wrong but theres certain point as a support we did f**ked up and make team uncofinddent to struggle on the match and they rather lose , rather spend bad time and eventually lose . everyone want to win on this game u should try to make mood to your team ... ( and try the meta check "https://vgpro.gg/")it will help alot :)

" ps:sorry bad english "

jump21r
Quote | PM | +Rep by XbOltkill » February 21, 2019 8:11am | Report
Even the que at lvl 10 suck ... don’t know why but is like playing with t 7/8

XbOltkill
Quote | PM | +Rep by pernica » March 18, 2019 5:43am | Report
Just mute your teammates and chill.
Give your best at any circumstances, regardless your mates are toxic or not.
You'll eventually find some good people so you can add as friend and create a party.

You should play as a duo team in 3v3 and a trio team in 5v5 if you're not used to play as a team.

pernica
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Just4starters » September 2, 2019 2:38pm | Report
Nah, I agree with your man. Sooo many players junking games that it makes ranking irrelevant unless your in a guild. This would be cool if real players had more open guilds allowing you to coop with decent players but you can’t. Level 115 playing for many years, game seems in decline.

Just4starters

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved