Vainglory Forums

5v5 Talk

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » August 21, 2017 7:54am | Report
Since 5v5 is right around the corner, I'm personally hype about it and so I'm making this thread to talk to others about it.

To Start Talks Off...
I'm wondering what team comps you guys think will be powerful when it is released.
I personally think that a WP Ringo, CP Celeste, CP Baptiste, CP Ozo, and Support Catherine would work well.
Some of you might be thinking? Ozo? Why Him? He sucks.
My reasoning for him is that in 5v5 teamfights, more people means that he has more opportunities to utilize his acrobounce and get all 3 bounces off.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Balmat » August 21, 2017 1:50pm | Report
I think it's hard to know what could be a good team without knowing the map and intermediate objectives of the 5v5 mode. But I had another question about 5v5, don't you think there isn't enough specific "lane" heroes? I'm worried that we see always the same heroes in the lanes. What do you think?

Balmat
Quote | PM | +Rep by ATLAS35 » August 21, 2017 6:59pm | Report
It depends what the map is gonna be like... but aoe skills and things like crystal skull and serpents mask will be way more effective. And id rather have a hybrid tank/warrior so my team would prolly be:

SUP ardan -or- adagio
WP glaive
WP blackfeather
CP Samuel
CP joule -or- skaarf
IGN: CaptRedBeard
Skill tier: Got Swagger
Main: Gwen, Idris, Lance
Level: 26
Server: NA

ATLAS35
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » August 22, 2017 4:34am | Report
Balmat wrote:

I think it's hard to know what could be a good team without knowing the map and intermediate objectives of the 5v5 mode. But I had another question about 5v5, don't you think there isn't enough specific "lane" heroes? I'm worried that we see always the same heroes in the lanes. What do you think?

Yup always someone that's ranged and squishy.
Always seeing Ringo and Gwen a lot when they go WP, When they go CP I see a lot of Lyra, Baron, Scaarf, and the occasional Celeste and Samuel.

That's funny though because I am able to lane perfectly fine with WP Lance and CP Blackfeather...
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » August 24, 2017 9:49am | Report
What Kind of Jungle objectives do you guys hope to see in 5v5?

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved