Vainglory Forums

A few Celeste questions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by shiftycent » February 26, 2015 6:53pm | Report
Does the crystal from helio only do initial and second tap damage or as it sits is it a dot.

And it seems like at max level the one second cool down is more like 2 second because there is a huge pause after casting then the one second timer. Anyone else notice

And how does her heroic perk really work. All I need to do is cast one auto attack and I can see all enemies that could be in my screen? Or are there other things to know about this perk?

shiftycent
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » February 27, 2015 3:56am | Report
The crystal from Helio does damage to all near creatures as long as it's on the field. Think Cath's shield, for example (damages nearby opponents). If you cast a second dot over the first one it will burst and do even more damage.

Don't really understand her heroic perk all that better, altough last night I think one of her auto attacks managed to revel a Taka who had just gone from the bush to under the box, so there's that (the attack connected right before Taka triggered Kaku).
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved