Vainglory Forums

A few new features to add

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ch4mS » April 17, 2015 7:08am | Report
hi everybody,

Si ce i ve been playing VG, i ve got MANY MANY games with people Either afk or playing selfishly targeting solo kills instead or playing in team!
I would love these features to be added in the next update:
- to be able to ring a bell "play in team please" that could be used toward a player a few times max during a game just to remember him that we exist
- the old stop button should be back to say " dont go there!" The actual Exclamation mark does not mean much to me...
- atthe end of a game, i d like to have a bullet point " selfish player" i can choose so that selfish players could play together😳

do you agree?

This game rocks!

Ch4mS
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 17, 2015 10:17am | Report
I disagree.

More ping options will only give players more options to annoy each other. It was the 'old stop button' spam when someone wanted to get on your nerves, now it's the question mark. Are you proposing to have a bell instead?

I'd rather opt for post-game chat and cuss each other out the old fashioned way.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ch4mS » April 18, 2015 6:36am | Report
Why not. i m open for everything that could refresh people s mind that we win inly playing together.. i think most of the time we just can t say it to our teammates and i m sure ma y selfish players will never change as long as we don t say anything to them...

Somethîg thzt might be interesting is to add the explanations of the in-game ping options inside the formation folder in VG app.

The post game chat would be great idea you re right.

Ch4mS

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved