Vainglory Forums

A New Bug?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » November 3, 2015 11:37pm | Report
Well, I was low on health and decided to teleport back to base. As soon as ported back to base, I died. How the heck did I die? I laid there dead at spawn and my team and I were all confused. How? Since the enemy Skaarf got the last hit, he got the kill. I'm sure he doesn't even know how he got it. I wasn't taking any damage when I initiated the teleport (because you can't when you're taking damage, of course). No enemy was anywhere near the spawn platform either. That was a very irritating death, seeing as it was crucial to head back into battle (being late game). If any developers read this, please explain what might of happened if it was a legitiment kill, because I highly doubt it was. Never has that happened before this 1.10 update. How?

I forgot to add, but I doubt it has anything to do with what happened, I was playing as Catherine.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 5, 2015 7:07pm | Report
I have experienced something kinda similar to what you are describing. The only difference was I was playing as Koshka and I initiated my ultimate just as the person was teleporting back to the base for some odd reason it pulled me all the way across the map to inside their base where I died. So if you were low on health perhaps something was warped back with you that killed you or while you were in the menu selecting items something finally caught up to you and killed you at just the right moment. if that's the case you should buy a powerball ticket lol.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xDeletex » November 6, 2015 7:16am | Report
I had another bug... I played with Rona and sometimes when I killed e small minion (the upper screen minion) I got slowed :-)

xDeletex
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved