Vainglory Forums

A Question.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ace2k » September 22, 2015 10:06am | Report
Hello, everyone. I started playing Vain Glory yesterday. I like it a lot. But a question has been bugging me. As I read if you leave during a match you loose Karma. My question is I played around 1 matches and , my teammates deserted me leaving me to fight alone. So my question is if I surrender after that, do I loose Karma?

Ace2k
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » September 22, 2015 10:29am | Report
Hi Ace2k,
First of all sorry your off to a rough start with AFKs (Away from keyboarders). It gets better the more you play and the more your rank up. To answer your question NO you would not lose karma. However your rank will still drop a little bit due to the loss. The two players who deserted however would lose karma due to the fact that they stopped playing before the game was complete.

Good Luck!
Friend me! My username is SpiderPig

SpiderPig
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ace2k » September 26, 2015 6:53am | Report
ahh thank you...I have been playing a lot and loosing a lot ~_~. Trying out different heroes and stuffs.

Ace2k

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved