Vainglory Forums

Ability to down rank players on opposing teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eldicar » November 11, 2015 3:05pm | Report
I understand this is primarily to down rank players who go AFK, however I think it's a little flawed at the moment.

In matches where I've won (and been honoured by teammates) there are times when my karma will drop back down to "Good" from "Great". My assumption is that people are pissed off that they lost and then down ranking opposing players. I feel the only option someone on the opposing team has is to say that someone went AFK (and possibly only have it available if their name has been crossed out).

Anyway, just a rant I thought I would share, glory (and karma) aren't a huge issue, but for someone who uses glory to get heroes and cards (I don't usually purchase Ice) it can be frustrating when my karma level drops for no reason (especially after a win and honours).

Cheers!

Eldicar
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » November 11, 2015 5:36pm | Report
Yeah, I'm on the same boat. I'm not understanding why people thumbs down the opposing team for losing. Honestly, it doesn't make any sense. I was great karma for like 5 minutes until I lost a match and I down graded to good karma. I'm not a horrible player and I try not to leave teammates behind, so I don't know why people are just taking losing out on your teammates. It's a flawed system for karma as of right now.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » November 11, 2015 6:17pm | Report
I further agree. You don't really know if the opposing team members were being toxic with rude pings or other bad things. I say you should only be able to fairly decide to give someone a thumbs up or thumbs down if they are on your team
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 12, 2015 10:33pm | Report
I don't personally don't know what you guys are talking about....I have absolutely no issues with karma once I maxed it out at level 20 it's stayed there and I have 702 wins thus far since the 1.09 patch when I started that works out to roughly 1,400-1,600 games played thus far. Perhaps you shouldn't go AFK or dodge Q's because god forbid someone picked something you wanted to play and now you don't know how to play anything else. Also I know for a fact that I've gotten some thumbs down from games that I've played it is statistically impossible not to get them.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved