Vainglory Forums

Above Average

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 31, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Why are you on my friends list? What hero do you use? When will we talk strategy and tactics?
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AboveAverage » December 31, 2014 1:08pm | Report
I thought you played different region?
IGN: AboveAverage / BelowAverage (Smurf)
Region: North America
Mains: Ringo
Skill Tier: Above Average ?
Karma Level: 12

AboveAverage
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 31, 2014 1:16pm | Report
My team needs a pedal... We never lose. Join up.. And call me.
Ps.. I'm in Wisconsin aka North America
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 31, 2014 4:04pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

My team needs a pedal... We never lose. Join up.. And call me.
Ps.. I'm in Wisconsin aka North America

Why don't you use the private Messages ? not that I do not like seeing the community play together, but I think it would be easier by Private Message
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 31, 2014 10:51pm | Report
Th pm is makes me mad that's why.
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » December 31, 2014 11:34pm | Report
Ohhhh yea. I used to b able to zoom in. Now it will not let me with my iPad !!! Js

TheNatural

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved