Vainglory Forums

Adagio players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 16, 2014 4:44pm | Report
Usually it takes me a while to build up this character and I usually play a big team player role throughout the entire game and it's not until the end after I gom my character set up that I start dominating. Anyone else experience this?
Oh and I was just forced to play Koshka and completely demolished in every match so far... A really easy character to use.
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bornelius » December 16, 2014 8:20pm | Report
Well, if that's the case for you then it means that the devs were serious about rating Ada with high difficulty and Koshka with medium. ;)
Some characters have peak efficiency depending on their build. Tanky Adagio can soak up anything during late game (I usually go in first when there's an enemy confrontation so that I wear out enemy abilities), Crystal Taka hurts during mid to late game while, in my experience, Koshka has level effectiveness throughout the game.
IGN~ bornelius (no caps)
Main: Taka, Koshka, Adagio
Score of 0-10482648/ I will cry if you make me play: Glaive, Catherine, SAW

I'm cool with the other heroes :p

bornelius
Quote | PM | +Rep by ahmong » December 16, 2014 9:40pm | Report
I usually play support until I get Alternating Current. Then I normally switch to a roaming hybrid support. Really depends on the team composition, I usually stay lane when I have 2 other jugglers with me. But if there's 2 lanes, I end up roaming supporting/attacking. But like I said, I don't normally do this until I get AC.

i was actually in the game with a Saw and Petal. It was fun playing the occasional lane/jungle. Especially fun throwing GoF on those munions.

Although, I do avoid Glaive and Krul lost of them time. For whatever reason, I have a hard time kiting those two.
IGN: Ahmong
Main: Tank support Adagio
Karma level: 12
Region: NA
Skill Tier: Floating around "Pretty good" and "The Hotness"

Looking for a team

ahmong
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greatfull » December 23, 2014 8:05am | Report
Im using a heavy weapon build focused on attack speed. Starting at the lane getting fast gold and xp. But in early game your not that strong yet. in mid game you start owning. Krul, Saw, Glaive there nothing compare to you! Only watch out for Taka.

Greatfull
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 23, 2014 3:31pm | Report
bornelius wrote:

Well, if that's the case for you then it means that the devs were serious about rating Ada with high difficulty and Koshka with medium. ;)
Some characters have peak efficiency depending on their build. Tanky Adagio can soak up anything during late game (I usually go in first when there's an enemy confrontation so that I wear out enemy abilities), Crystal Taka hurts during mid to late game while, in my experience, Koshka has level effectiveness throughout the game.

Actually, if a Koshka has a crystal build she's down right murderous late game with a finished build as long as an ally can keep the enemy team off of her since they'd likely attempt to kill her first.

I know since I when playing a Cath along with a Koshka, we were able to win with an afk teammate, they built an all crystal build, and I built an all support build. I could keep them from dying, and spam stuns, and then she could knock them out.

She'd be able to get the Kraken in only about twoish minutes, too.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smackatudie » December 24, 2014 9:26am | Report
My preference with Adagio (my favorite character to play) is as a support/hybrid role. With a solid crystal Adagio backing up a heavy hitter, you can pretty much run amok amok amok.

Of course, this role paints a huge target on Adagio when the other team figures out what you're doing…and being double-teamed by Koshka and Taka seldom goes well for Adagio.

Smackatudie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 25, 2014 9:28am | Report
I've been beastin with Adagio recently
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keefur » December 26, 2014 12:15pm | Report
That's Adagio, in my experience. You work great support for the team early on, and late game you can be a real terror if built properly. I've beaten down a SAW using his ultimate in the late game, while in the early game I wouldn't go toe-to-toe with a SAW under most circumstances. Best team hero around, imo, but not easy to do. Also, if you like kills, Adagio is probably not going to get you a lot, but check out the assist column and you should be the game leader.

Keefur
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 28, 2014 12:32am | Report
...but I'm a beast with Adagio? I get like,15 kills 0 deaths and 20 assists
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keefur » December 28, 2014 5:44am | Report
Are you keeping track or going from what you remember? We tend to remember the big things (good or bad) and think of them as typical. I've done that too, a few times, but its not expected. A lot depends on who your teammates are, who you are playing against, etc.

Keefur
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved