Vainglory Forums

Adagio's Recent Crystal "Buff"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Johnny_booiii » April 6, 2015 4:43pm | Report
The devs. explained how they wanted to lower Weapon power Adagio because as you all might have encountered, is pretty dangerous and annoying, however as a sole crystal power Adagio user they also explained they wanted to buff him. I was excited at first for Adagio is my main, and I loved him because of how useful his abilities are to his allies and himself, but I quickly realized that they in fact "de-buffed" him. His heal is significantly almost useless now unless I have my complete build, which now in the Hotness ranks doesn't happen because matches usually favor one side pretty early. They said they did not want Adagio to be as a carry, but that is what made him my favorite, I have been in situations where my two partners were sub-par (not to say I was doing so hot either) however I can quickly change the game around by supporting and carrying, which bought my team time to get their items par to the enemy's. I feel like this update while not completely breaking him, it severs his early game strength as crystal power Adagio takes time to become a threat. I certainly tried not to complain and tried to accept it but I cannot, I am wondering if anyone else feels the same way, open for speculation maybe can get the devs to change it back or buff it more at least. I forgot to mention that the issue is more apparent when I am in the jungle and cannot sustain my health constantly having to recall.

Johnny_booiii
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 6, 2015 4:44pm | Report
Hey man, are you trying to blind us?

Seriously, I don't even see words - it hurts my eyes to even glance at that massive wall of text.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GRIMMLATIFA » April 8, 2015 5:32pm | Report
Is his heal now useless? The impression I got from the update notes suggested that his heal is quicker and stronger now.

GRIMMLATIFA
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » April 9, 2015 3:21am | Report
Basically, they made Adagio highly benefit from building crystal. Although reduced duration of heal (Without Crystal Power) his scaling of the heal is increased, meaning that IF you build crystal, he actually has more burst heal than before. Thinking it through, they basically weakened adagio building no crystal and buffed adagio building crystal by 2, bringing it back to gift of fire's original strength.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GRIMMLATIFA » April 10, 2015 12:56pm | Report
EDIT: deleted a long post about this because my math was completely wrong.

GRIMMLATIFA
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 11, 2015 9:50pm | Report
I haven't seen many successful adagio's lately; they all seem squishy & not much of a threat. As far as I know, the crystal was buffed... However, I'm afraid it wasn't a good enough buff to keep him relevant.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved