Vainglory Forums

Advice for newbies

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaryJane42047 » August 18, 2015 1:08am | Report
Anyone have advice for new players. I hate not knowing what to do in a fight or not being the best I can be & I love to hear what players know and think can help.

MaryJane42047
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 7:59am | Report
Add me: yangusbeef (all lower case) I'll coach you if I can.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by The_Ezzz » August 18, 2015 9:30am | Report
As a new player you will lose matches, no matter what, everyone loses sometimes. But there is one thing we can do about this to become the best we can possibly in Vainglory. Example: You are playing Taka, you jump into the enemy team with your X-Retsu to finish off a kill, but your team is retreating. In this case taka would get the kill but he would die, is it worth it? Every time you die in-game I want you to think "what could I have done better?", in this case maybe ping that you are going in, instead of using X-Retsu maybe try to catch him when Back teleporting. This way you will understand everything you do right, everything you do wrong. You are really skilled if you learn yourself to do this for your teammates as well, think: "Could I have helped them in that fight?", "should I have focused the carry?".
Anyway.
These are just some tips which I have used and I learned and am still learning a lot about my own strategy, my teammates and the enemy.
I hope it helps,
Ask me if you are unsure about anything.
EU Server IGN: The_Ezra
Skill Tier: Hotness(7) Gold
Karma lvl: 20
Account lvl: 20
Favourite Heroes: Vox, Skaarf, Catherine, Taka

The_Ezzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 18, 2015 10:03am | Report
Ezzz is one of those player that just copy pasterino the pros. I will teach you an individualist strategy(s) that will make the game much more fun for you.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved