Vainglory Forums

afk need better punishment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 31, 2015 6:56pm | Report
Afk is getting seriuosly stupid how many game you go in and it happens. I could understand if it was like minute because they got booted off the game. Hear wha happens they go in the game the play bad and they give up. Or we been doing really well and there doing ok and they will just sit in the spawn moving to stay active and you lose because you need just that little extra support to do something and lose.

Here how it goes if a person is found afk on a regular basis they should be banned from the game for a hour the first time. Then 12 if they repeat the offence and then a day. If they keep doing it they should be permenantly banned from the game. Now I know what your saying there not going to ban some 1 who could make money out of. Well i put about £30 into the game and I'm really starting to get sick of even playing a broken game that allows this to happen. If it ain't the afk's its poor team match ups instead of trying to just balance both teams as best as poosible.

So ever sort the afk's out or I will seriously be leaving this game which is pretty good and going on over game that isn't scaled againest you no matter what you try to do.

Just to point out as well I'm not the greatest player ever and I can have games were I feel like giving up but all I do if I feel the game going really againest my team is try to surrender and if not try to pull it back.

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheManTheMythTheLegend » June 1, 2015 10:18pm | Report
I feel like the developers could fix the afk problem by heavily buffing the two remaining players in-game. That is to say, if your teammate leaves, then you should get a large gold boost as well as health, attack, energy, defense, and shield perks.
IGN - KillerInstincts
Skill Tier - Simply Amazing Gold *Before Compression :(*
Main - Skaarf, Joule, Catherine
Alts - Glaive, Taka
"You can't get got; you gotta go get. If you get got you can't go get, but if you go get its hard to get got."

TheManTheMythTheLegend
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 2, 2015 4:30am | Report

I feel like the developers could fix the afk problem by heavily buffing the two remaining players in-game. That is to say, if your teammate leaves, then you should get a large gold boost as well as health, attack, energy, defense, and shield perks.

I kinda agree but that could pose so many problems as well imagine a breaking point petal with tyrants on 19 stacks WITH an attack boost lol it would unleash the kraken one hit...

I like the idea of a large gold boost and perhaps faster gold per second. And then they could make minions and kraken easier to kill including turrets but also make the disadvantaged team turrets and crystal stronger? Cos the player could always return to the game.
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » June 5, 2015 6:27am | Report
still doesn't solve the problem do guys. They should just have worse punishments for doing it. Then people be less likely to do it. A over think is making the afk player into a hard bot againest the over team so dont lose a player and it still be maybe a more rewarding player to the team. It's annoy I was pretty good gold and been dropped to decentish silver. I'm now finding it to get back up because the people on my team just dont seem to know how to even play the game. Not that it was much better when was at that level ever. The whole balancing in this game is terrible and it's a same because could be a great game. Even if you try to team up with people there not up to scratch the second they go againest a cordirated team.

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Extaler » June 5, 2015 5:53pm | Report
What is if you get internet Connection problems? Sometimes it happens to me and my ping rate is over 3000ms. This is not nice, becouse you will automaticly lose the game. Or what is when you get a telephon call? The game breaks up and you need 1 min to rejoin the game. But I can understand your excitement.

Extaler
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 8, 2015 5:56pm | Report
Blest wrote:

still doesn't solve the problem do guys. They should just have worse punishments for doing it. Then people be less likely to do it. A over think is making the afk player into a hard bot againest the over team so dont lose a player and it still be maybe a more rewarding player to the team. It's annoy I was pretty good gold and been dropped to decentish silver. I'm now finding it to get back up because the people on my team just dont seem to know how to even play the game. Not that it was much better when was at that level ever. The whole balancing in this game is terrible and it's a same because could be a great game. Even if you try to team up with people there not up to scratch the second they go againest a cordirated team.

You've all got to start somewhere, once your team is well played you'll be unstoppable :) keep trying you will get better, that skill tier is tough to get out of then things level off higher up.

Bigger punishments may be harsh, what if someone has to go or connection drops?

Bot idea could be good but if they're like the co op bots there's no point as those bots will constantly get farmed.
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved