Vainglory Forums

AFKs are really making it hard to play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 9, 2015 9:33am | Report
If you don't intend to play to end, please don't join a match. I can't tell you how many games I've lost just in the last 2 weeks, due to someone quitting because they died a couple times quickly and quit the match. Pull on your grown up pants. Take your beating. Learn your lesson. Finish matches. It's really that simple.

I've played over a thousand matches and have had less than 5 AFKs and all were connection related. Just a week ago, I had 5 AFK losses IN A ROW! Had two already just today. The odds are slim that those are network drops. I had one drop because they didn't like me helping them farm as a support. They quit within 40 seconds of the game starting. I know they quit because I talked to them afterward. Really?

Play til the end, or don't play. Don't be a jerk and ruin the game for the poor sods that end up on your team because you don't like getting killed a couple times.

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 9, 2015 2:48pm | Report
And again! Had a Joule player decide after just 5 minutes that we were gonna lose and spawned camped the rest of the match. Why? Why ruin the game intentionally for everyone else?

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » November 9, 2015 3:39pm | Report
Join a Guild or a team if you havent already done so. They are created for such purposes to minimize the toxic behavior and keep to a minimum.....The problem is even in a guild however it is contained and you can keep track of who your compatible with playing with.

It is hard being a guild leader at that and even more difficult when people doesnt follow the rules of the guild. Try it and join a guild....ZShop around until you can be in your comfort zone and share similar ideas
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 9, 2015 5:40pm | Report
I want to join a decent mid-tier guild. To do that, I need to get in to the mid tiers (5,6,7). I can't stay in 5 long enough to rank up because of this ****. :/ Just had another loss, because a dude gave up at the 5 minute mark and just dived the rest of the game. We lost in fricken 10 minutes!!! Why? Why even play if you're gonna screw people over like that?

kellytehuna
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved