Vainglory Forums

After long pause my rejoin (and few questions)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » December 25, 2015 3:56pm | Report
Hi,

I have been playing this game since the release, but due to studies and work I had to delete this game. Now I have reinstalled it and I have noticed a few changes. Besides the new heroes (which are awesome), also some skills and attributes have been nerfed or slightly changed. Not a big deal.

My main question is regarding the ranking system (skilltier):

Before I stopped playing this game my Skilltier was SimplyAmazing. Now I have been degraded to "getting there gold". Why is that so? And also the new players have become amazingly strong. I remember when I played, players under SA ranking were plain noobs. Now even Skilltier 2-3 players seem to be quite strong. Or is it just me who forgot how to play? :D

My second question is about the new hero "Blackfeather". I have tried multiple times to play with him but I am still struggling to find my way to go along with this character. In my opinion this character is extremely difficult to play or maybe I am just unskilled. But IMO compared to characters such as Ringo, (even SAW), Krul or those support tank characters, Blackfeather seems to be extremely weak and vulnerable.

Are there any hot spots or important things I am missing? I have seen people playing with him like real pros. They were full weapon build and nobody could kill them (because of life steal?). I have tried this too, but everytime I tend to fail and get wrecked by other players (such as Krul or distance characters) and I don't even get the chance to lifesteal or use the lifebar breaker to stop their attacks. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to focus on this character? I am normally a Ringo player, so usually full weapon build or a hybrid build with crystal power so I should know the basics about weapon builds and crystal builds. And still I am seeing myself everytime killed like a little ***** just seconds after the respawn.

Any ideas and suggestions how to become pro with Blackfeather?

Thanks in advance,
Max

edit: I just saw it. Wrong forum. Please move it to the "Build & Guide" Forum section.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 25, 2015 6:53pm | Report
Well you seem like a old player so your rank went down by season change. Vain glory's rank system has a hidden rank and it changes smartly most of the time so your big break made vain glory's "AI" down rank you at the season change as your hidden rank slowly went down as you were away.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 26, 2015 4:13pm | Report
They're probably strong because their rank went down when they played with AFKs, trolls, ragers, etc.

Don't worry about being bad with Blackfeather, everyone has at least 1 character who they're weak with.

I played with Blackfeather before, so I picked up tips along the way:

You can use your ultimate to escape Ardan's Gauntlet and sort of negate damage

Blackfeather needs a lot of farm, more than other assassins, so if in the jungle farm as much as you can.

Since Blackfeather is an assassin, his power lies in killing enemies before they kill him. That means he's going to deal lots of damage but is going to have little health/defense. Try building sorrowblade, breaking point, boots, and defensives to help you survive, and deal damage(i rarely build this)

If going crystal use your b ability to poke

Try to build as much stacks as you can on enemies before using your a ability

Act like a regular laner and stay behind your team. People will still target you even though you are a melee hero
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved