Vainglory Forums

Alternating Current

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FarceDawn » April 19, 2016 1:22pm | Report
I am just wondering if alternating current increases the power of moves like Three-ring circus and rose offensive. Ozo is one of my best characters and while I don't normally use Blackfeather I still wonder if this will work for him as well.

FarceDawn
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » April 19, 2016 2:02pm | Report
It does basic attacks so if the abilities count as basic attacks then yes, otherwise no

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 19, 2016 2:14pm | Report
Since blackfeathers ult has a cp ratio the damage will be increased by the cp damage alternating current carries but I'm not sure if rose Offensive actually counts as multiple basic attacks, if it does it's safe to say alternating currents cp procs for basic attacks will affect it.

With ozo I can guarantee you alternating current will work on three ring circus because three ring circus' activations all count as basic attacks as well as one ability.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FarceDawn » April 20, 2016 5:28am | Report
Thanks!

FarceDawn
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 21, 2016 1:52pm | Report
"Blackfeather cuts through his opponents, basic attacking all enemies along his path. During the dash, Blackfeather is immune to negative effects and has fortified health.

This ability has 2 charges."

So yes, alternating current will increase the power of basic attacks if you build crystal power.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved