Vainglory Forums

Analyze my game - CP Vox

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EZric Gaming » October 22, 2017 6:03pm | Report
I am a uni student currently editing videos of my gameplay during my free time. I upload daily during vacations right now. I will be uploading on a bi-weekly basis once I'm off vacation. I enjoy the game to the fullest and have been playing for more than a year now. I have uploaded 30+ gameplay videos.

All these are ranked videos. My current rank is T7-Gold. I want to get better at the game and would like people to analyze my games. I want to get better at the game and climb up the Ranks.

I'll be linking my latest video of a CP Vox game I played recently for any analyst to view. All 2.9 Videos

EZric Gaming
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 23, 2017 1:46pm | Report
Great match. You seem very familiar with Vox, judging by your well timed retreats and excellent ability activation. However, your Krul seemed to have made some mistakes. For example: during that fight at around 6:13 (video time) near the enemy's sentry, Krul seemed to just farm while Blackfeather was engaging on you, and in general Krul was very detached from you and Adagio in that fight. And also, your team comp seemed kinda squishy, and if facing a tankier team you may have encountered some issues. You and Adagio did have some nice synergy though. Your team dominated early game & mid game, but late game Blackfeather seemed to really pressure you, and the team's damage started to fall off a bit. At around 16:13 (video time, once again), though, I feel like you were all very detached, I saw a bit of hesitation from you when using abilities, and it seemed like you were momentarily stationary when BF was attacking you. But, Krul did manage to clean up that fight, and unleash the Kraken, ultimately leading to your victory.

So yeah, nice game, not many mistakes, and I think the only major problem was Krul being sort of passive, considering the high healing they would have been receiving. The team comp wasn't much of a problem, but late game it definitely started to weaken (again, this is primarily because of Krul not engaging late game). But Krul did come around, and helped your team push for the win after an intense fight near the enemy sentry.

You played the carry role very well, and you definitely made some great plays. My suggestion, however, is that you coordinate engages better with your team, and maybe play slightly more aggressively if you have a tankier comp.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved