Vainglory Forums

And Vox gets nerfed again...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Boludico » October 10, 2015 4:58pm | Report
I'm going to start by saying I love this game. It's a lot of fun. I started using Vox a while ago and he just suits my style of play. It's incredibly frustrating to play with him now, he's just too weak. Pretty much any other hero can kill him quite easily at the beginning. He's unevenly matched against all laners now and does such minimal damage. Apart from the fact that now there's a glitch for last hitting where the minion health bar turns orange and even when you hit, they don't die.

I just went one on one with a Celeste in lane... With the same gear (one eve of harvest), she was landing shots for 200+ taking about 20% of my life, when I would lane a sonic zoom and it would barely touch her... No def or anything. And this is considering that Celeste doesn't have a whole bunch of def stats to begin with.

Devs, I love the game, but things are becoming unbalanced again and making certain Heros just not viable anymore.

I'm going to switch and stop playing Vox for now. Until he's been made a better match.

Maybe look into nerfing Celeste or Ringo who can deal ridiculous amounts of damage in seconds... And stop picking on Vox who has just become wimpy. I'm just saying...

Boludico
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 10, 2015 5:17pm | Report
Try weapon vox. With a sorrowblade the burst on Vox's sonic zoom can wipe out half the life of a Celeste. You can finish her off with your basic attacks then.

Plus I have noticed that weapon vox gets a LOT of farm for some reason. Usually by 15 minutes a weapon vox can have over 100 minion kills - which is a lot at my skill tier. Most laners in pretty good get up to 70 minion kills by 15 minutes.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » October 10, 2015 6:02pm | Report
Vox is still OP. His early game was heavily nerfed on purpose.

Halcius
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved