Vainglory Forums

Annoying frozen game problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by murx » July 31, 2015 5:15am | Report
Well it's not really frozen but since the last few days the game seems to crash from time to time:
In the middle of the game I can still see the match and I can move (actually I am not sure if I really am moving for everyone else) but I cannot ping, attack, buy, gain health or do anything at all.
The only thing that helps is to close the app and start it again – but this takes some time and I don't want to abandon my team mates in the middle of the game.

This is happening since the last few days, I never experienced this before. Since I am at home, I cannot blame the wifi connection. Also, I cannot remember that I got the wifi-connection-warning before.
Am I the only one having this problem? Is there anything I can do?

murx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » July 31, 2015 6:16am | Report
This happens to me as well sometimes. The game seems to disconnect as when I reopen the app, because some times I appear to have died... All I can say is good luck, and pray to whichever deity of your choosing that Vainglory doesn't freeze in the middle of a tea fight.
Mein: Glaive
Alts: Taka & Ringo & Ardan.
Skill level: whichever one I'm stuck in :(

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 31, 2015 9:03am | Report
It is a server issue. It sucks though, because the system will automatically report you for afk the moment you leave.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by murx » July 31, 2015 9:20am | Report
Thanks for the feedback. Even tough it's not really making me feel better.

Do you know if there is a reason why I didn't experienced this before? It just startet 4-5 days ago. Pure luck or have there been an update or else?

murx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » August 1, 2015 5:23am | Report
No I don't know any reason.

Though it hasn't happened to me in about a month or so. Maybe spend lots of ice?...

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mm1990 » August 3, 2015 6:22am | Report
im fimiliar with the problem. it may be your internet connection. try to change the internet, play and see if something changed. if you cant change the internet then try to play with your routers settings from the computer and change the server adn see if that works for you
Skill tier: SA
Wins count: 1,100
main heroes: Cath, Celeste, Taka

mm1990
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by murx » August 4, 2015 11:10pm | Report
Thanks but I'm pretty sure it's not my internet connection. This problem appears at different places and even at home when I'm sitting next to the router.

murx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ettercap » August 5, 2015 1:26am | Report
Hopefully the latest patch will solve all our problems!

Ettercap
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by murx » August 6, 2015 12:18pm | Report
I hoped so - buuut: it happened again. I even got a warning that I'll get negativ karma next timt even tough I managed to rejoin the match.

murx

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved