Vainglory Forums

Another thread of what to pick

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ledpodnogami » August 26, 2016 5:12am | Report
Hi there! I'm new here and in the MOBA at app, but i move this game so much, as a you i think.

since i'm new i waste my ice and glory, just buying some box cards, and unlock weak/hard to play heroes, such a Blackfeather and Vox, and now i again have 8k blory, but which hero choose?

Another heroes i have: koshka, fortress, reim, joule,. Fortress my main sourcse of wins, after that Reim and Joule, i really like those heroes, and happy to play them.

But i want more:) maybe you can suggest me some heroes? I also play Catherine a lot, i like tanky support heroes. So maybe lance?
But last days i play fortress wp and its so powerful, but maybe i should try pure fighter, like Alpha?

Pls leave comnents,
Good luck!

ledpodnogami
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » August 26, 2016 11:27pm | Report
Lance is a very good choice. Wp support lance, or pure defense support lance, are both super good & can cause mayhem amongst the enemy team. Alpha is pretty complicated; wouldn't recommend her till you have more experience. Ringo is a great choice- he's an easy to use, classic laner, imo one of the best in the game. Glaive is pretty powerful & easy to use. krul & taka are both very fun heroes who do well at the lower tiers (where I'm guessing you are, being new & all).

I'd recommend lance, ringo, or glaive. If you're looking for a good time, try out a hit & run play style with taka. Fortress wp is good at the lower tiers, but as you move up & get better, you'll find that it doesn't work as well, so maybe shift to focusing on a different hero or fortress build in the future.

Best of luck! :)
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved