Vainglory Forums

Any Hints as to When the Next Update Will Come?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 26, 2014 4:57pm | Report
After lots of matches, I've acquired 8,000 glory. Enough to finally buy Skaarf. But, I read on the main forums (I think), that a new update will come soon with the ability to buy other items. So I have a few questions:

1. When will the next update come? Any idea?

2. Will it be purchased with Glory or ICE?

I know probably no one (except devs and a rare few) will know but any help (even speculated) is appreciated.
NOTE: I couldn't find any info on the main forums about this.
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 26, 2014 5:28pm | Report
I would imagine you could buy anything they will have with either, but it will of course cost a lot more glory than ice. usually how they run the markets on these games. i could always be wrong though, just speculating.

And no idea what the update will be. =]
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 26, 2014 5:30pm | Report
There are no hints when a new update will come, and there aren't any promises there will be a new hero in this update.
BUT. They are working on THREE new heroes that are all connected in their backstory! They won't be released all at the same time, but eventually!

I have heard a rumor we might get one before new years! But I highly doubt that will happen.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved